Regional Plans

All regional air plans (and also water or land plans) have rules relating to agrichemical use.  These rules often include a requirement for commercial users of agrichemicals to have a Growsafe or equivalent certificate.

Growsafe has summaries of the training requirements for contractors and commercial operators (orchardists, farmers, etc).

You can download summaries of each regional plan here: