Growsafe registers

We have public registers of agrichemical users who hold our Registered Chemical Applicator (RCA) and Registered Calibrator qualifications so that you can check on their status prior to employing them. Please email us on if you have any queries in relation to these lists.

RCA Register »  

Registered Calibrators »

Accredited companies »