New Zealand Agrichemical Education Trust (NZAET)
The NZAET was formed in 1992 by the primary producer groups and aims to develop and maintain good practice standards of agrichemical use.
The Trust's Mission Statement is 'To facilitate the approved and safe use of agrichemicals in NZ consistent with sustainable land management and environmental protection through advocacy and education.'
The Trustees of the Trust are:
- Erin Simpson (New Zealand Apples & Pears) - Chair
- Glen Mackie (NZ Forest Owners Association)
- Mike Parker (FAR)
- Roger Parton (Rural Contractors NZ)
- Catherine Richardson (Zespri International Ltd)
- Hugh Ritchie (HorticultureNZ)
- Mark Ross (AGCARM)
- Hazel Thomson (SWINZ)
- Colin Hurst (Federated Farmers)