Integration of Registered Chemical Applicator Schemes

Published September 2019

The New Zealand Agrichemical Education Trust (Growsafe) and Rural Contractors New Zealand have agreed to integrate their respective Registered Chemical Applicator (RCA) schemes.  The Registered Chemical Applicator certificate is held by those spraying agrichemicals for hire or reward and is a requirement under EPA Notice and many regional plans.

A staged transition is being implemented and Growsafe will be in contact with all holders of the Rural Contractors RCA.  If you have not heard from Growsafe, please contact us on

Further details will be posted in due course.